How would you like to try out some Boss stomp box pedals from the comfort of your home? This website allows you to choose different music styles from Rock to Acoustic to Country and then you can turn different pedals on/off and hear how it changes the tone. If you haven’t seen this before, it’s definitely worth checking out.
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/thedaily/public_html/wp-content/plugins/texttospeech/texttospeech.php on line 233 and defined in /home/thedaily/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
So, basically you select what style of music you want (ie. rock, blues, etc) and the website will then play a few different guitar licks which you can select. While this is playing, you can turn individual pedals on/off and hear the difference in tone.
It’s great to get a quick intro to the sound each pedal can make, however nothing beats going down to your local guitar shop and trying different pedals out for real.
If you would like to check it out, you can view the website here.
- Pedalboard Planner – Build a Virtual Pedalboard Online
- Unbelievable! The Big Daddy Pedal Board Giveaway
- Upload Your Pedal Board Pics – The Daily Guitar Forum
- The Search For The Perfect Overdrive Pedal
- Win This Pedal: Pigtronix Philosophers Tone – Limited Edition
- 27 Stunning Photos Of Crazy Guitar Pedal Boards
- Build Your Own Guitar Pedal – Inventobox
- The Pursuit of Tone